Thursday, July 12, 2012

Famous Husband?

Trevor informed me yesterday that he is famous!  He was telling me about his day at work, and said he was in a video that was being filmed at BYU for about 45 seconds! Then he remembered that he has been in other videos that BYU has done! He was so excited to look for them on youtube. Once he found one he was in, he was like a little boy on Christmas morning. I'm not sure I've ever seen him so excited (except for when we got married of course). He told me not to brag about his fame, but I can't help it.

At about 20 seconds, you can see a golf cart reflection in the windows of the building. Trevor is the one driving the golf cart while someone else was filming! 

At about 1:20 he becomes even more famous. (Notice his extra wide turn) He said he wanted to be on camera for as long as possible. 

Yep, he's a man of many talents. I'm so proud of him. Enjoy...


5 comments:

  1. He's a star! I hope the paparazzi won't bother you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can say my cousin married a superstar......

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I never would have notice the extra wide turn but I was looking for it so I noticed it and I was cracking up. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Trevor ducks into the bushes! haha! Awesome duck bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where was the post high five butt slap? do you just reserve that for me, Trev?

    ReplyDelete